Sew Yummy Round-up

We have come to the end of the Sew Yummy series. I hope you’ve all enjoyed it as much as I did. I was so excited and impressed every time I got a new post in my inbox – such amazing quality and so many varied ideas. Here’s a round-up of all the projects that have appeared over the last three weeks;

BAKING

Hand Embroidered Turkish Boots Cookies by Lora from Diary of a Mad Hausfrau

Cookie Bunting by Sue from Munchkin Munchies

Ruffled Pillow Cake by Stef from girl.Inspired

Sewing Cupcakes by Laura from lauralovescakes

Marimekko-roons by Me

Peanut Butter Jammy Dodgers by Kate from the little loaf

SEWING

Saucepan Handle Cozy Tutorial by Abby from Things for Boys

Fleece Gingerbread House by Cheryl from Sew Can Do

Pleated Bundt Pan Pillow Tutorial by Kristin from Skirt As Top

Roughing It Hot Pad and Potholders by Laurie from Scarlet Fig

Mini Mitts Tutorial by Sophie from Cirque du Bebe

I would just like to thank all of the fabulous guests for taking part and making some absolutely incredible things and everyone who has commented. Thank you! I’d also like to thank Annie from The Village Haberdashery for her generous giveaway.

I hope to be back with some KCWC projects soon.

This entry was posted in Baking, Sewing and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Sew Yummy Round-up

1. What an amazing set of posts! Well done for organising this and can’t wait to see what you come up with next :-)

• Laura says:

Thanks for your lovely comment Kate and thank YOU for taking part. I couldn’t have done it without all my fantastic guests.

2. Jane says:

Laura, this series has been so much fun…cute and yummy all rolled into one! :)

3. kristin says:

yay, thanks so much for having me once again – this was a great series! loved being a part of it.

4. abby says:

Such a great series, Laura! Full of so many yummy ideas! I had fun taking part and seeing what everyone else came up with!

5. icakepops says:

What a wonderful roundup of ideas and projects. You introduced me to some incredible new blogs!

6. Lora says:

What a wonderful round up of creativity. So impressed with everyone’s talent. Thanks again for asking me to participate!

7. Pingback: pleated bundt pillow tutorial « skirt as top

8. Thanks for inviting me to be a part of such a fantastic project! Kudos to you for putting it together!

9. Pingback: Ruffly Pillow CAKE